A valued and trusted partner to the world’s leading companies. We are committed to service excellence through our talented people who are empowered to be innovative and best in class.
Upstate New York! There are beautiful places to escape in upstate New York. From the Catskills, to Rochester, to a field of gold at the Grand Canyon of the East. There is no doubt that there are plenty of places worth discovering.
Your Job Purpose
Working with LotusWorks team as a Commissioning Lead, you will be responsible for technical execution, contractual performance, budget, schedule, safety, quality, performance of projects.
- The commissioning manager will act as the project manager on multiple projects of small to large size and complexity.
- You will be expected to spend a significant amount of time in the field performing construction observation, participating in client meetings and overseeing technical execution of commissioning work.
- Review and participate in development of project proposal or plan to determine time frame, budgets, and procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various commissioning phases of a project
- Identify owner’s goals, needs, and expectations for building operation and function; identifies the commissioning responsibilities
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Monitor commissioning results against technical specifications; ensures that commissioning is executed in line with established company practices and procedures
- Review status reports prepared by commissioning personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Track and be prepared to discuss KPI’s, prepares commissioning progress reports for management, client, or others
- Coordinate and/or attend design, construction, startup, commissioning and qualification meetings
- Review and approve RFIs and change orders related to the commissioned systems
- Willingness to implement new initiatives, open to new ideas, can move innovative ideas to successful outcomes, and flexibility are required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on commissioning.
- Excellent communication and superior presentation skills are required
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Day to day liaison with Client Managers
- Semi-conductor experience desirable
Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 339 221 5226/+3537191-69783 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2017
Empowering talent we care about for over 27 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer