A valued and trusted partner to the world’s leading companies. We are committed to service excellence through our talented people who are empowered to be innovative and best in class.
Upstate New York! There are beautiful places to escape in upstate New York. From the Catskills, to Rochester, to a field of gold at the Grand Canyon of the East. There is no doubt that there are plenty of places worth discovering.
Your Job Purpose
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Mechanical Technician will be responsible for planned daily maintenance and technical support on all equipment.
- Responsible for all mechanical HVAC equipment. Including but not limited to Chillers, Boilers, Makeup Air Handlers, General Air Handlers, CDA process air Compressors, Process Cooling Water, Process Vacuum systems, Process Scrubbers, and all associated equipment. Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults etc
- Responsible for planned daily maintenance and technical support on all equipment.
- Systems / Plant include Chillers, Boilers, General & Cleanroom Air Handlers, Air Compressors, Exhaust systems, Heat Exchangers & Centrifugal pumps.
- Repair and maintenance and commissioning of motors, pumps, fans, AHUs and refrigeration equipment (and/or controls associated with same).
- The sustaining technician environment is regarded as a multi-disciplined one.
- Technician’s roles are in support of all site functions.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Previous experience in a semi-conductor environment essential.
- Must have a working knowledge of industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems & equipment and be knowledgeable of operation, design & construction practices.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
**Candidates must be authorized to work in The United States**
Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 339 221 5226/+3537191-69783 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2017
Empowering talent we care about for over 27 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer