A valued and trusted partner to the world’s leading companies. We are committed to service excellence through our talented people who are empowered to be innovative and best in class.
Arizona, a southwestern U.S. state, best known for the Grand Canyon, the mile-deep chasm carved by the Colorado River.
Your Job Purpose
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Waste Water Engineer, you will participate as a member of the project team, working with the System Owners to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted Construction Manager
- Daily responsibilities include implementation support of the construction of Waste Water and process system modifications.
- The candidate will be able to provide technical direction and leadership during the project implementation and commissioning phases of the project.
- The job requires daily interface with construction personnel and facilities engineers and technicians to coordinate project work in a live running factory.
- All work on these systems requires detailed work plans and FAT documentation which will be the responsibility of this position.
- This project work will also require final QA/QC on installations as compared to the POR design documents as an Intel representative.
- Owning safety within area of influence, ensuring system operation reliability to avoid impact or interruption to manufacturing or facilities.
- Effective collaboration with construction and operation teams in the field to manage projects meeting design criteria, scope, budget and schedule.
- Manage sub contractor's performance through effective communication on daily operation, including maintenance, modification to equipment, process change and control, etc, to drive continuously improvement on facilities systems reliability and efficiency.
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost through driving key stakeholders while maintaining systems reliability.
- Reviews all design elements including:
- P&ID’s, capacity (flow and mass) calculations
- Review GA’s and layout drawings.
- FAT development, Startup requirements
- Co-develop micro schedules with CSC
- Review equipment Datasheets
- develop design work arounds for commissioning and startup
- Assist IWS Systems Owner in the following areas:
- Provide Project Engineering management of current projects.
- Answering questions of a technical nature during project execution.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and configuration of installations per design documents.
- Review OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of the company.
- A BS in, Mechanical, Chemical, or IWS/UPW experience, is preferred
- Required Mechanical/Chemical/Process Engineering Background
- Autocad and/or Visio software experience
- Experience in troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Team player skills
- Shall have experience with water resources or water efficiency programs.
- A good understanding of water distribution systems for potable or non-potable water and sludge treatment plants.
- Be able to provide technical support on water resource or treatment issues to government agencies.
- Be able to conduct water quality studies to identify and characterize water pollutant sources.
- Be able to gather and analyse water use data to forecast water demand.
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 339 221 5226/+3537191-69783 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2017
Empowering talent we care about for over 27 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer