A valued and trusted partner to the world’s leading companies. We are committed to service excellence through our talented people who are empowered to be innovative and best in class
Arizona, a southwestern U.S. state, best known for the Grand Canyon, the mile-deep chasm carved by the Colorado River.
Your Job Purpose
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Waste Water Technician, you will participate as a member of the IWS operations team working with the IWS System Owner and operations technicians to operate, maintain, and ensure Environment quality for IWS Waste Treatment systems.
- The Waste Water Technician shall have skills in system operations, configuration and automation of Industrial Waste Systems for the semiconductor industry or equivalent.
- The candidate must have knowledge of water supply systems, run-off collection networks, water and wastewater treatment plants, or wastewater collection systems including installation and commissioning.
- The candidate must have facilities management (SCADA) expertise regarding normal operations and troubleshooting
- Candidate needs to be familiar with Industrial Waste Operations including equipment/system waste treatment ops, preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, procedural compliance, training, troubleshooting, equipment rotations, and rounds and reading.
- 2 years’ experience working with instrumentation, mechanical or electrical systems
- Ability to work off written procedures and provide feedback regarding edits
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation stand point.
- Industrial Waste Treatment system experience needed
- Troubleshooting of field devices
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong understanding of Waste Water process systems and operation.
**Candidates must be authorized to work in The United States**
Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 339 221 5226/+3537191-69783 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2017
Empowering talent we care about for over 27 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer