Sector/Industry: Medical/Technology Device
Project Duration: 1996 – present
Solution: Staff Augmentation
Our client, is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of less invasive Medical Devices, which provide effective alternatives to traditional surgery by reducing trauma, complexity and risk to the patient. Our relationship with this client began in 1996, providing high level technical support to the growing technology platforms which were being transferred into the plant. Today LotusWorks is a strategic partner with this client, developing and automating the production equipment and offering Staff Augmentation in alignment with the client’s requirements and the peaks and troughs of an ever-changing industry. The LotusWorks team on-site continue to ramp-up or ramp-down in response to the client’s needs, allowing the client a level of flexibility without compromising on quality and talent.
- Thorough screening and assessment according to position specifications to select and match the correct candidate with the needs and business culture of the client’s organization
- Software development including VB, PLC, database etc.
- Design of specialized mechanical and automated equipment for use on production floor
- Build of production equipment on site for client
- Production equipment upgrades and re-qualification
- Line yield improvement
- Production line / equipment moves
- Transatlantic equipment transfers
- Conducted FAT: Factory Acceptance Testing, SAT: Site Acceptance Testing, Installation Qualification, OQ: Operation Qualification, PQ: Performance Qualification
- The client saves time on administration and payroll activities
- The client can respond quickly to industry changes and demand cycles due to ramp-up and wind-down capabilities
- Continuously recruiting talent, the client benefits from fast deployment of the right people, with the right skillset, within the agreed time frame, lending to a reduction in recruitment and training costs
- The client benefits from reduced business liability due to the lower head count
- Cost savings are enjoyed by the client due to only engaging additional staff for a specific time period or a specific project
- The client benefits from the LotusWorks contract staff’s broad-based expertise and an ever-growing technical knowledge, due to their exposure to different industries, roles, technical environments and different user & system issues
- Peace of mind that product quality and compliance is not compromised
22 years on, LotusWorks continues to support the client, offering expert teams who support calibration optimization and staff augmentation services on the facility today.