Engineering & Construction Commissioning
LotusWorks commissioning teams offer collaborative solutions through our partnership approach. This commissioning process ensures client facilities, systems and equipment are installed per the design specifications and function as intended while increasing systems reliability, improving energy performance, and improving overall sustained operation and maintenance of the facility. Our commissioning teams have experience working on facilities ranging from 50,000 sq. ft. to 400,000 sq. ft. cleanroom manufacturing space. The company utilizes industry experience, methods and standards such as ASHRAE standard 202 for commissioning.
Certified by the Building Commissioning Certification Board (BCCB), LotusWorks is recognized as a Certified Commissioning Firm that adheres to the industries best practices and provides the highest quality service to clients.
Our specialist multidisciplinary commissioning teams include: Electrical Commissioning, Mechanical Commissioning, Commissioning Leads, Managers, Engineers and Technicians and are experienced in issue resolution, risk elimination and facility uptime.
- Commissioning of Electrical and HVAC systems that support mission critical datacenters
- Mission critical utilities such as: emergency power, process cooling water, cleanroom environmental control systems, industrial process waste collection & treatment systems, process chemical & gas delivery systems, life safety systems
- Cleanrooms, MV/LV Electrical Systems, UPS, Generators, Cooling Towers, Chillers, Plant Steam, Clean Steam, Compressors, Heating Hot Water, Process Waste, HVAC, CRAH Units, Gas systems
Project Scopes Include
- LotusWorks executes projects with certified commissioning professionals ensuring the experience of operations strengthens our commissioning programs
- LotusWorks tailor the commissioning process based on the individual needs of the client - verifying and documenting that the facility and all its systems and assemblies are planned, designed, installed, tested, operated and maintained to meet the needs of the owner.
- Teams highlight any potential risks to operations due to installation quality issues, non-conformance with design, or regulated environment and health & safety guidelines
- Design reviews, commissioning plan development, LEED BD+C certification enhanced commissioning planning & execution, construction integration & sequencing for start-up, pre-functional & functional test script development, functional & performance acceptance testing, training coordination, engineering turnover package reviews & handover administration
Benefits experienced when engaging expert Commissioning Teams
- Expert Teams: Maximized efficiency in equipment operations resulting in improved energy performance. Problems are identified and rectified throughout all stages of the LotusWorks commissioning process, resulting in no lost time and increased cost savings further enhancing the results and overall facility outcomes
- Cost Savings: Removal of design faults due to full assessment and quick identification of obstacles before they become major issues to the client in the construction phase as a result of LotusWorks’ broad knowledge and experience. Highlighting any potential risk to future operations due to installation quality issues, non-conformance with design, or environment and health & safety guidelines
- Guaranteed Compliance: Complying to commissioning standards, LotusWorks ensures the facility is operating to regulatory standards guaranteeing production safety and product quality
“LotusWorks were hired on a project to coordinate completion of punch list items, execute system start-up of major equipment, and turnover to the client for commissioning and qualification activities. The LotusWorks team were very professional and timely with the execution of their scope of work.”
Senior Systems Engineer, Client Facility