This role supports the process automation team at the McPherson Kansas Site. The successful candidate will assist with compliance, infrastructure, cybersecurity, and network tasks. This may include server and active directory configuration, switch and network design, network access point maintenance and configuration, general network troubleshooting, UPS maintenance, virtual machine and virtual cluster maintenance and configuration, user account reviews, data integrity assessments, system data tracking, and system license management. In addition there is a strong project management focus for project tracking data and team metrics.
- Communicating and collaborating with operations and automation engineers to perform user account reviews
- Updating Data Integrity Assessments and routing them through change control
- Documenting and completing historian tag updates
- Performing records retention tasks
- Managing department systems and data related to obsolescence, software storage, Functional specification IDs, time tracking, shutdown project data tracking, EAMS support, and license management.
- Managing training documentation for onboarding new colleagues, creating Computer Based Training and job aides to assist in training.
- Assisting Compliance lead with strategy, methodologies, and SOP periodic review, CAS reviews, and other documentation.
- Assist with monitoring and data gathering required by ongoing programs. Possibility of building machines required for security or configuring machines to restrict use of USB or scan for USB. Installing patches.
- Assisting Infrastructure lead with strategy, methodologies and documentation of process and procedures. Possibility of building virtual machines or other standard builds.
- Network and UPS maintenance and troubleshooting
- Assisting Project Management lead with strategy, methodologies and project tracking data and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Industrial Communications or equivalent technical degree.
- Systems or Programming related education or experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
- The ideal candidate should have background in cGMP regulations and the practical application of those methodologies to control systems.
- MS Windows Server and Active Directory knowledge
- OSI PI Knowledge
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience building systems and installing patches
VMWare, VSphere, VCenter Knowledge, Hyper-V
Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access point knowledge
Experience with training or creating CBTs or job aides.
GMP knowledge and experience
Basic networking knowledge