Electrical Commissioning Lead to perform start-up and commissioning of the facilities systems to functionally test the newly installed equipment and validate performance and spec compliance by following designated procedures and practices.
- Responsible to review and validate the correctness of the electrical installations for panels and equipment as it relates to code and specifications.
- Responsible for performing and tracking, testing and documentation for the equipment’s sets assigned.
- Responsible for all personal aspects of safety compliance and generally for the electrical team and site wide.
- Responsible for personal CoHE, and LOTO and pre-task planning by following all procedures regarding the assigned scope of work.
- Support all customers in driving resolution to electrical and panel schedule issues.
- Manage the EEW, COHE and lock out/tag out procedures and sign-off.
- Review Electrical SIPP’s for accuracy of content.
- Desired Electrical Professional Certifications.
- Journeyman electrician.
- ASSE – American Society of Safety Engineers.
- IAEI – International Association of Electrical Inspectors.
- High school degree or GED equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar Start-up type roles for major high tech construction projects.
- Must have journeyman level experience.
- Able to communicate verbally, electronically and written to convey information in an effective manner. Technically skilled to act as the interface between disciplines, engineers and contractors.
- Need to understand equipment and system P&IDs, specifications and drawings and be able to identify field discrepancies for resolution.
- Thorough understanding of respective discipline (EL, ME, PI, AR, LSS) to drive quality testing and documentation.
- Understanding of Area Layout.
- Knowledge of microschedule for prefacilitation, understanding of sequence of construction activities and tool sequence.
- Able to track hours in the field and to assess earned value.
- Able to resolve technical construction questions in the field.
- Strong knowledge is required in the following areas; local and national codes; construction drawings/symbols; acceptable industry standard/practices.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 781 539 5250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.