Electrical Commissioning Technician
Your Job Purpose
The Electrical Commissioning Technician will be responsible for commissioning electrical equipment including distribution panels and transformers supporting cleanroom manufacturing in a high-tech manufacturing facility in Manassas, Virginia.
- Execution of commissioning activities on electrical equipment and systems.
Systems / Plant include:
- Review of contractor testing procedures, reports and testing activities for all project disciplines to all code and regulative testing and verification requirements
- Electrical System walk-downs, installation verification to requirements of all drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via field work reporting and punch list generation.
- Preparation and field execution of startup checks, including responsibility for verifying that the startup documents have been fully executed and signed off.
- Field execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT), verification of the operation and integration of all individual electrical system components as part of a fully functional controlled system as per design intent.
- Review design drawings and specifications to ensure all equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owners project requirements;
- Attend daily construction meetings as deemed necessary.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- A Diploma in Electrical Engineering or experience in mechanical trades
- Experience in commissioning or operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and systems in large industrial applications with an emphasis on exhaust systems and air handlers
- An ability to work as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS application
Paid Time Off
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this Mechanical Commissioning Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 703 4794719 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer