Electrical construction superintendent, responsible for the field electrical scopes of work for the Fab building.
- Manage and coordinate the schedule for installation and commissioning.
- Coordinate the sub-contractors field superintendent’s daily activities to align with the project schedule and priorities.
- Attend weekly work group meetings, review and update the schedule with construction manager, review RFI’s, change orders.
- Attend the daily white board field coordination meetings.
- Maintain standards and specs set by client for buyoffs on all phases of electrical system installation.
- Ensure that installations are performed in accordance with master specifications, standard installation details, state and local codes.
- Collaborate with a diverse number of system owners, engineers, technicians, and trades.
- Assist trades in identifying and solving construction problems.
- Perform all necessary inspections and equipment signoffs.
- Pre-Inspection of NEC code compliance, testing and verification of system functions, buyoff's with city and governing authorities.
- Coordinate the QA/QC, OAT startup, and commissioning with the field superintendents.
- Need to have experience with High, Medium, and Low Voltage, to include sub stations, switch gears, breakers, and general power distribution .
- Experience with 120/208V and 480V panels
- Ability to read P&ID’s, follow proper methods, procedures, and safety precautions.
- 3 years minimum experience in electrical construction.