As an Electrical Project Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- Monitor the execution of the project scope.
- Provide Project Manager(s) with relevant schedule, financial, and field information to facilitate oversight of construction trades.
- Maintain a collaborative environment with contractors, suppliers, system owners and stakeholders.
- Track project objectives and milestones; monitor the development and implementation of the necessary processes and procedures, action plans, schedules, and budgets of assigned projects.
- Review design packages in preparation for construction planning sessions.
- Run project planning sessions with Project Manager oversight.
- Provide input on constructability.
- Support the change management process in providing clarification and guidance on change order needs.
- Identify and assist in the mitigation of project risks and monitor the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Establish, coordinate and attend / conduct all necessary Construction Coordination meetings.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports covering scope, and overall project status.
- Ensure all required project documentation is completed in a timely manner and is maintained in the appropriate master project files inclusive of all reports, logs, submittals, RFIs, specifications & drawings, correspondence, and other relevant documentation.
- Minimum 1 year in a similar role.
- Semiconductor facility experience a plus.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to interface with all parties involved in the tool install process.
- Proficient with database spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel and Access software.
- Must be customer service oriented and effective at managing relationships.
- Must be proficient at conflict management and resolution.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, email us at email@example.com.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.