Your Job Purpose
As an Electrical Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Data Center sector.
As an Electrical Superintendent your job entails:
- Managing field activities associated with the project, primarily supervision of all field installation & qualification work by mechanical subcontractors
- Meeting and follow up with third party special inspectors
- Working closely with Subcontractors to ensure timely work to keep project on time and within budget.
Your Job Responsibilities
- It is the primary responsibility of the Superintendent and his staff to maintain contractor, subcontractor and trades worker awareness of the dangers of construction and encourage the continuous vigilance in providing a safe work environment for all workers through the promotion of the safety culture.
- Have complete knowledge of the terms of the Construction Contract and of the construction documents; including the complete drawings; specifications; addenda; change documents; and any other pertinent documents.
- Assist the Project Manager and/or Assistant Construction Manager in the development of the overall project schedule. Assist in the periodic updating of this schedule throughout the course of construction.
- Coordinate the sub-contractors field superintendent’s daily activities to align with the project schedule and priorities.
- Attend weekly work group meetings, review and update the schedule with construction manager, review RFI’s, change orders.
- Maintain standards and specs set by client for buyoffs on all phases of electrical system installation.
- Ensure that installations are performed in accordance with master specifications, standard installation details, state and local codes.
- Collaborate with a diverse number of system owners, engineers, technicians, and trades.
- Assist trades in identifying and solving construction problems.
- Perform all necessary inspections and equipment signoffs.
- Pre-Inspection of NEC code compliance, testing and verification of system functions, buyoff's with city and governing authorities.
- Coordinate the QA/QC, OAT startup, and commissioning with the field superintendents.
- Need to have experience with High, Medium, and Low Voltage, to include sub stations, switch gears, breakers, and general power distribution .
- Experience with 120/208V and 480V panels
- Ability to read P&ID’s, follow proper methods, procedures, and safety precautions.
- BS in Electrical Engineering plus 3 years relevant work experience OR a trade certificate plus 8 years relevant work experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this Electrical Superintendent job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 703-379-4719 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer