As a Mechanical Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Albany, NY.
The Mechanical Technician will be responsible for sustaining operations, periodic maintenance and technical support on mechanical equipment and systems.
- Monitor system functionality on mechanical equipment and systems.
- Systems / Plant include: Chillers, Boilers / Steam generation & distribution, Cleanroom Air Handlers, Air Compressors, Exhaust systems, Heat Exchangers & Centrifugal pumps.
- Execution of sustaining plant operations including the following tasks:
- Plant rotations.
- Coordination of planned outages.
- Monitoring of mechanical systems via the site BMS to ensure environmental compliance and equipment operational parameters are maintained.
- Reporting of issues and effective communication to operations management.
- Troubleshooting of systems utilizing HMI historical trends and event data.
- Coordination of both corrective and preventative maintenance of equipment & systems.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Previous experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipment & systems in large industrial applications.
- Capable of working compressed work week on either day or night shift.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 781 539 5250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.