Your Job Purpose
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Graduate Construction Management Engineer, you will be responsible for daily reports containing manpower counts and activities of projects you are overseeing.
- Oversee daily inspections from trades on their equipment
- Upload everything onto the server
- Strong presence in the field and regular contact with foreman and superintendents
- Review packages and know it inside and out
- Schedule meetings and alignments
- Track move in and out schedules of equipment and manpower such as trucks, cranes, and training status of onboarding workers
- Resolve conflicts between trades
- Run daily whiteboard meetings with trades
- Make sure the superintendent has plans and supplies going forward into a project
- Take meeting minutes
- Interface with intel on behalf of trades if they have questions
- QA/QC work installed by trades
- Comparing against 2D packages or 3D model
- Verify quantities and layout in the field
- Safety coordination with trade partners
- Manage trades to match schedule
- Create schedules, sequencing and coordination for projects
- Report EVERYTHING to the Project Engineer
- Organize field walks with owners/trades
- Draw lift drawings inside of AutoCAD
- Filling out permits as needed
- Double checking trade provided AHAs, PTPs, permits,
- Price and have supplies purchased that are necessary for the job
- Make sure everyone in your team has access to buildings and documents and sites
- Be wary of Intellectual Property and who is available of receiving drawings
- Recent college graduate with Bachelors or Masters of Science in Construction Management.
- 1 year related experience and/or training
- Construction engineering experience or knowledge required.
- Beginner knowledge of construction equipment & techniques, drawing & specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to the project.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Primavera P6 experience preferred but not essential.
**Candidates must be authorized to work in The United States**