As part of our ongoing focus on talent and people success, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the LotusWorks team. This is an exciting new high-impact role within the company and will focus on building a strong people first culture.
The successful candidate will work closely with management in the business to help build organizational and people capabilities within LotusWorks. We require someone who will effectively implement our HR strategy, drawing on their unique knowledge as a people professional.
Primary Function of the Role:
To support the HR department to ensure that effective systems and processes are placed to drive the business and help to deliver people management strategies which support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the business.
- Designs, develops, and implements employee engagement programs and HR Initiatives relating to HR strategy.
- Support and provide guidance to our people managers completing performance feedback and one-to-one conversations, ensuring consistency and transparent processes are maintained across the business.
- Provides guidance and counseling to people managers and employees on employee relations, employee discipline, and performance.
- Assist management to translate company objectives to individual goals that align focus and outcomes
- Work with respective people managers to ensure HR policies, procedures and laws are being adhered to.
- Investigate and manage employee relations issues and ensure compliance with company disciplinary procedure
- Evaluate completed performance feedback appraisals and link to personnel and team development plans.
- Develop performance improvement plans and coaching agendas as required.
- Support recruitment & selection across the business.
- Proactively identify potential employee initiatives by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Assess and support the development of appropriate performance goals for specific positions and departments within the LotusWorks business.
- Work with L&D providers to identify and design suitable development programs.
- Assist in profiling talent through skills and performance evaluation.
- Create reports that provide clear insights to the talent pools, skills and experience within our teams.
- Report monthly to Directors providing people data and analysis that support HR Department KPIs.
- Support and lead strategic HR projects for the organization.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline and 5 years HR experience.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Talent Management and Talent Development.
- Experience of people success through L&D.
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully lead and implement Strategic HR Projects.
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- High level of initiative and pro-activity.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team orientated with an ability to multi-task.
- Healthcare and Dental Cover
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution 401K
- Training & Educational Assistance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.