LotusWorks is over 30 years supporting some of the world’s largest manufacturers in North America
& Europe. We are specialists in facilities operations & maintenance, commissioning, contract staffing, and automation services.
The HVAC Technician will be responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance on a wide variety of industrial HVAC equipment.
· Execution of planned maintenance on mechanical equipment and systems.
o Chillers, Cooling Towers, Boilers / Steam generation & distribution, Air Handlers, Roof top units Air Compressors, Exhaust systems, Power Generation Turbines, Heat Exchangers & pumps.
· Maintain and repair mechanical systems that support the generation and distribution of utilities electricity and steam
· Coordinates the LO/TO of equipment and ensures work is performed in a safe manner consistent with work practices and quality standards.
· Execution of sustaining plant operations including the following tasks:
o Plant rotations
o Coordination of planned outages
o Monitoring of mechanical systems via the site BMS to ensure environmental compliance and equipment operational parameters are maintained
o Reporting of issues and effective communication to operations management
o Troubleshooting of systems utilizing HMI historical trends and event data
o Coordination of both corrective and preventative maintenance of equipment & systems
· The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience
· Previous experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipment & systems in large industrial applications with an emphasis on water & air-cooled chillers
· An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications
· A State of Connecticut, MT-1 Limited Heating Cooling license or equivalent is highly desirable