The IWS Technician shall have skills in system design, configuration and implementation of Industrial Waste Systems for the semiconductor industry. The candidate must have knowledge of water supply systems, run-off collection networks, water and wastewater treatment plants, or wastewater collection systems including installation and commissioning. The candidate must have facilities management expertise in all of the following project phases: implementation (construction), testing and on-site startup.
- Implementation support of the construction of mechanical/Electrical and process system modifications.
- Daily interface with construction personnel and facilities engineers and other technicians to coordinate project work in a live running factory.
- Create detailed work plans and FAT documentation which will be the responsibility of this position under the guidance of the client system owner.
- Requires excellent troubleshooting skills for all aspects of controls including wiring and instrumentation etc.
- Participate as a member of the project team working with the client IWS System Owner to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce.
- Assist the IWS Owner in the following areas:
- Provide Project support for the above systems in and out of service and commissioning on a running factory.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware installations per design documents.
- Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of client.
- Inspect for quality of completed systems hardware and instrumentation installations.
- Shall have experience with all types of instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Control Valves, AFD’s and PH probes etc. installation, application and programming.
- Basic understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
- Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s.
- Good technical writing skills. Must be able to write work plans for conversion work to be conducted without any unplanned impacts i.e. rotating equipment, workarounds, FATs and bringing systems back on line. Custom FATs will also need to be written since there are limitations on what can be done with a live running factory.
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation stand point.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of Waste Water process systems and operation.
- Shall have experience with all types of IWS instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation and application.