The I&C Technician shall have skills in system controls and instrumentation for the semiconductor industry. The candidate must have knowledge of process instrumentation, application installation and calibrations. The candidate must have facilities management expertise in all of the following project phases: implementation (construction), testing and on-site startup
- Participate as a member of the project team working with the client I&C System Owners to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce.
Assist I&C Owner in the following areas:
- De-installation of field devices, de-termination and re-termination of associated I/O per Point Management Database
- Taking PLCs in and out of service and commissioning.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
- Provide QA/QC on PLC Panels and field devices.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and instrument installations per design documents.
- Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of client.
- Inspect for quality of completed PLC panel hardware and instrumentation installations.
- Calibration on various instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, Level, Control Valves)
- Minimum of five years of experience as an I&C technician.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Basic understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
- Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s and SOO’s.
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation stand point.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of HVAC equipment and CHW and HW process systems and operation.
- Shall have experience with all types of instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation, calibrations and application.