Your Job Purpose
The Mechanical Commissioning Technician will be responsible for commissioning mechanical systems supporting cleanroom manufacturing in a high-tech manufacturing facility.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Execution commissioning activities on mechanical equipment and systems.
Systems / Plant include:
- Industrial chilled and hot water systems, process cooling water, exhaust systems, and compressed air systems, including boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air handlers, roof top units, air compressors, fans and motors.
- Coordinates the LO/TO of equipment during startup and ensures work is performed in a safe manner consistent with work practices and quality standards
- Development of individual mechanical system specific commissioning and start up procedures in line with design intent, construction-specific drawings, submittals, specifications, sequence of operations and process & system integration
- Review of contractor testing procedures, reports and testing activities for all project disciplines to all code and regulative testing and verification requirements
- Mechanical System walk-downs, installation verification to requirements of all drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via field work reporting and punch list generation.
- Preparation and field execution of start up checks, including responsibility for verifying that the start up documents have been fully executed and signed off.
- Field execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT), verification of the operation and integration of all individual mechanical system components as part of a fully functional controlled system as per design intent.
- Review design drawings and specifications to ensure all equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owners project requirements;
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or degree in Mechanical Engineering/Facilities Engineering.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications
- Medical/Dental/Vision that start on day 1 of employment
- Life and Disability
- Section 125 Program
- 9 Holidays
- Minimum 2 weeks PTO
- Sick Leave
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer