Mechanical Commissioning Engineer/Technician
LotusWorks is over 30 years supporting some of the world’s largest manufacturers in North America & Europe. We are specialists in facilities operations & maintenance, commissioning, contract staffing, and automation services.
Your Job Purpose
The Mechanical Commissioning Engineer/ Technician will be responsible for commissioning mechanical systems supporting cleanroom manufacturing in a high-tech semiconductor manufacturing facility.
- Execution commissioning activities on mechanical equipment and systems.
- Systems / Plant include:
- Industrial chilled and hot water systems, process cooling water, exhaust systems, and compressed air systems, including boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air handlers, roof top units, air compressors, fans and motors.
- Coordinates the LO/TO of equipment during startup and ensures work is performed in a safe manner consistent with work practices and quality standards
- Development of individual mechanical system specific commissioning and start up procedures in line with design intent, construction-specific drawings, submittals, specifications, sequence of operations and process & system integration
- Review of contractor testing procedures, reports and testing activities for all project disciplines to all code and regulative testing and verification requirements
- Mechanical System walk-downs, installation verification to requirements of all drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via field work reporting and punch list generation.
- Preparation and field execution of start up checks, including responsibility for verifying that the start up documents have been fully executed and signed off.
- Field execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT), verification of the operation and integration of all individual mechanical system components as part of a fully functional controlled system as per design intent.
- Review design drawings and specifications to ensure all equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owners project requirements
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or degree in Mechanical Engineering/Facilities Engineering.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this Mechanical Commissioning Engineer/Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 703-379-4719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer