A valued and trusted partner to the world’s leading companies. We are committed to service excellence through our talented people who are empowered to be innovative and best in class.
- Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of daily activities within the maintenance team, whilst following all, environmental and corporate site and team practices and procedures.
- Monitoring of utility operations to ensure optimum energy efficiency and uptime.
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other teams as required.
- Developing utilities procedures and equipment files.
- Managing the operation of all site utilities equipment.
- Assisting with Design Reviews and Commissioning of utilities systems and equipment.
- Assisting with generation, review and revision of utilities documentation as necessary.
- Creating and managing utility maintenance contracts and contractors.
- Assisting in the selection of appropriate spare parts to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
- Assisting Engineering in executing projects.
- Training and coaching maintenance technicians in utility procedures and techniques, as required.
- Ensuring that housekeeping standards in the utilities are maintained to a very high standard.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with HVAC and Exhaust systems
- Must have a thorough understanding of application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to exercise judgement within generally well-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2018
Empowering talent we care about for over 29 years