A valued and trusted partner to the world’s leading companies. We are committed to service excellence through our talented people who are empowered to be innovative and best in class.
Your Job Purpose
The Mechanical Technician will be responsible for planned daily maintenance and technical support on all equipment.
- Responsible for planned daily maintenance and technical support on all equipment.
- Systems / Plant include Chillers, Boilers, General & Cleanroom Air Handlers, Air Compressors, Exhaust systems, Heat Exchangers & Centrifugal pumps.
- Repair and maintenance and commissioning of motors, pumps, fans, AHUs and refrigeration equipment (and/or controls associated with same).
- The sustaining technician environment is regarded as a multi-disciplined one.
- Technician’s roles are in support of all site functions.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Previous experience in a semi-conductor environment essential.
- Must have a working knowledge of industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems & equipment and be knowledgeable of operation, design & construction practices.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills