Mechanical Commissioning Technician
Your Job Purpose
As a Mechanical Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Pharmaceutical sector. This job is based in a high-tech manufacturing facilities across the US.
Your Job Responsibilities
As Mechanical Commissioning Technician your job responsibilities will include:
- Execution of commissioning activities on mechanical equipment and systems.
- Systems in the plant may include:
- Boilers, Chillers, Process Cooling Systems, Compressed Air, HVAC & Exhaust systems.
- Development of individual mechanical system specific commissioning and start up procedures in line with design intent, construction-specific drawings, submittals, specifications, sequence of operations and process & system integration
- Review of contractor testing procedures, reports and testing activities for all project disciplines to all code and regulative testing and verification requirements
- Mechanical System walk-downs, installation verification to requirements of all drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via field work reporting and punch list generation.
- Preparation and field execution of start-up checks, including responsibility for verifying that the start-up documents have been fully executed and signed off.
- Field execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT), verification of the operation and integration of all individual mechanical system components as part of a fully functional controlled system as per design intent.
- Review design drawings and specifications to ensure all equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owners project requirements;
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Previous experience in commissioning or operating and maintaining mechanical equipment & systems in large industrial applications.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on thisMechanical Commissioning Technicianjob or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 703 479 4719 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer