Specialists in Commissioning, Contract Staffing, Operations & Maintenance and Automation, LotusWorks is over 30 years supporting some of the world’s largest manufacturers in Europe & North America.
Your Job Purpose
The Mechanical Technician will be responsible for planned daily maintenance and technical support on all equipment.
- Responsible for planned daily maintenance and technical support on all equipment.
- Systems / Plant include Chillers, Boilers, General & Cleanroom Air Handlers, Air Compressors, Exhaust systems, Heat Exchangers & Centrifugal pumps.
- Repair and maintenance and commissioning of motors, pumps, fans, AHUs and refrigeration equipment (and/or controls associated with same).
- The sustaining technician environment is regarded as a multi-disciplined one.
- Technician’s roles are in support of all site functions.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Previous experience in a semi-conductor or pharmaceutical environment essential.
- Must have a working knowledge of industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems & equipment and be knowledgeable of operation, design & construction practices.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Cover
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
Empowering talent we care about for over 30 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer