Your Job Purpose
As a Mechanical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection Construction Manager working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a high-tech manufacturing facility in Hillsboro, OR.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Manage scope schedule and budget as it pertains to the mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection field installation and systems integration.
- Review contractor bid packages and participate in the sub-contractor selection process
- Review and approve submittals for mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection equipment and systems.
- Ensure safe execution of the mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection installation and qualification with the associated sub-contractors.
- Manage the mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection installation in association with other trades to ensure efficient and timely delivery to meet the project’s commissioning and startup deliverables.
- Lead construction meetings in alignment with interdependent construction disciplines & teams.
- Collaborating with design professionals, clients, subcontractors and craftspeople to address coordination issues.
- Coordinate with the associated vendors to ensure timely installation of mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection systems required to support the cleanroom manufacturing equipment and environment.
- Review design packages for potential contract scope gaps and equipment compatibility issues.
- Ensure pre and post construction checklists are submitted ahead of the scheduled mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection testing.
- The successful candidate shall have time served as an plumbing/piping journeyman/foreman or diploma in Mechanical engineering plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines surrounding construction safe practices.
- Experience with the following equipment & systems:
- Fire Alarms and Fire Protection
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer