LotusWorks has over 30 years’ experience supporting some of the world’s largest manufacturers in North America & Europe. We are specialists in construction and facilities operations & maintenance, commissioning, engineering.
MEP Project Manager responsible for construction of large-scale manufacturing facility. You will work in the field managing trades and subcontractors and will be asked to work cross-functionally, interfacing with base build, construction engineering, and manufacturing engineering while tracking a project's schedule and budget.
- Understand construction and startup systems and sequences and review designs for constructability.
- Troubleshoot walk down and resolve control system issues that arise from the field.
- Quickly respond to queries and resolve any technical barriers to completion.
- Work with procurement team to create biddable work packages and verify contractor bids against cost/schedule estimates.
- Develop communicate and improve upon plans for logistics and other project plans.
- Interface with engineering team, construction team, contracts, and commissioning team.
- Learn the project control system devices, wiring, layout, and systems.
- Develop templates and standards for future phases/projects.
- Enforce and maintain high quality standards for engineering drawings and for field installations by contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or construction management or related field
- At least 4 years of experience designing, building, and starting up control systems for large industrial construction projects in Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Refining, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors or equivalent high-tech facilities.
- Strong skills: Design development, Drawing and Specifications, Contract and Negotiations, Developing Scopes of Work, Pay applications and Funding Requests.
- Understanding of DCS, SIS, and PLC based control systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to read, interpret, and manage changes to:
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Instrumentation Datasheets
- Installation methods/details
- Wiring & Loop Diagrams
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to spend a high percentage of time in the field and to get hands dirty as needed to complete objectives or find the correct information.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Cover
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
Empowering talent we care about for over 30 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer