Coordinates onsite with the electrical, mechanical and controls trade subcontractors to ensure that the mechanical, electrical and plumbing construction work is installed safely, of the highest quality, and in accordance with project specific cost and schedule requirements.
- Have a detailed understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Lead the coordination and planning of the MEP and controls installation.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Ensure that any MEP changes are being incorporated into the field work.
- Participate in BIM coordination meetings to plan and resolve routings.
- Ensure the BIM model is updated with actual field installations.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP subcontractor.
- Schedule and procurement tracking for MEP scopes and equipment.
- Liaison with consultant, MEP design engineers, inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensure that MEP subcontractors provide and adhere to relevant QA/QC requirements.
- Prepare Methods of Procedures (MOP’s) for all high risk and shutdown activities.
- Assist in the integration, start-up, testing and commissioning of MEP systems.
- 5+ years of experience as an MEP Coordinator or MEP trade supervisor
- Strong grasp of mechanical and electrical systems
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with systems start-up, testing and commissioning
- Data Center Construction experience desirable
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Cover
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
Empowering talent we care about for over 30 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer