Your Job Purpose
You will play an integral part in providing administration and resourcing support to a very busy team within the HQ at LotusWorks, Medford, Boston. You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Support the payroll department with processing of payroll
- Organizing training, background checks, drug testing, orientation for new employees
- Provide office and admin support to our field engineers
- Coordinate company related travel including flights, rental cards and hotels, domestic and international, and company gatherings
- Support employee visa applications
- Supporting the recruitment team with resume formatting, sourcing and events
- Complete ad-hoc projects including managing workwear orders, as required
- Payroll processing and administration
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of any of the following systems is a plus: Paychex, Workday, QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Nav, SharePoint, Timberline
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Medical/Dental/Vision that start on day 1 of employment
- Life and Disability
- Section 125 Program
- 9 Holidays
- Minimum 2 weeks PTO
- Sick Leave
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer