Process Mechanical Superintendent
Your Job Purpose
As an Process Mechanical Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Hillsboro, Oregon.
As an Process Mechanical Superintendent your job entails:
- Managing field activities associated with the project, primarily supervision of all field installation & qualification work by mechanical subcontractors
- Meeting and follow up with third party special inspectors
- Working closely with Subcontractors to ensure timely work to keep project on time and within budget.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Manage and mentor assistant project managers and other field personnel. Maintains a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations through the life of the project.
- Ensure all required permits, licenses and inspections are in place.
- Oversee Subcontractors to ensure installations for High Purity & Process systems.
- Plant includes Fire Protection, Process Cooling Water, HVAC, Plant Air Systems, Secondary Chilled water with Heat exchangers, Acid Waste drains, Slurry Copper Waste Tank installations.
- Conduct appropriate sequencing, fabrication documentation, material supply, site conditions.
- Perform Schedule Control, Progress measurement & reporting and complete installation to quality requirements.
- Comply with user requirements and document acceptance criteria.
- Assist in Gathering Turnover, Test and inspection Documentation.
- 5 years of construction experience working in a high-tech manufacturing environment with exposure to regulatory environment.
- 3 years of construction experience to include site infrastructure, support buildings and utility/ process distribution and manufacturing facilities;
- 3 years of experience with retrofit/ turn-around projects that include installation and quality installation of piping and equipment associated with plant steam, plant air, chilled water / glycol systems, process cooling water.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this Process Mechanical Superintendent job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 703-379-4719 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer