LotusWorks is over 30 years supporting some of the world’s largest manufacturers in North America & Europe. We are specialists in facilities operations & maintenance, commissioning, contract staffing, and automation services.
The UPW Technician shall have skills in system design, configuration and implementation of Ultra-Pure Water Systems for the semiconductor industry. The candidate must have knowledge of taking UPW samples and performing routine analysis using test equipment, familiar with UPW equipment and system using computer interface, performing maintenance activities on UPW equipment and test equipment, loading/unloading UPW resin, RO membranes, filters including installation and commissioning. The candidate must have facilities management expertise in all of the following project phases: implementation (construction), testing and on-site startup.
Daily responsibilities include implementation support of the construction of UPW and process system modifications. The job requires daily interface with construction personnel and facilities engineers and other technicians to coordinate project work in a live running factory. Thus the position demands excellent team player skills. All work on these systems requires detailed work plans and FAT documentation which will be the responsibility of this position under the guidance of the system owner. This project work will also require final QA/QC on installations as compared to the design documents. Requires excellent troubleshooting skills for all aspects of controls including wiring and instrumentation etc.
· Participate as a member of the project team working with the UPW System Owner to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce.
· Assist UPW Owner in the following areas:
· Provide Project support for the above systems in and out of service and commissioning on a running factory.
· Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
· Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware installations per design documents.
· Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs.
· Inspect for quality of completed systems hardware and instrumentation installations.