LotusWorks commissioning teams offer collaborative solutions through our partnership approach. This commissioning process ensures client facilities, systems and equipment are installed per the design specifications and function as intended while increasing systems reliability, improving energy performance, and improving overall sustained operation and maintenance of the facility. Our commissioning teams have experience working on facilities ranging from 50,000 sq. ft. to 400,000 sq. ft. cleanroom manufacturing space. The company utilizes industry experience, methods and standards such as ASHRAE standard 202 for commissioning.
Certified by the Building Commissioning Certification Board (BCCB), LotusWorks is recognized as a Certified Commissioning Firm that adheres to the industries best practices and provides the highest quality service to clients. LotusWorks is recognized as the best and most experienced in the sector resulting in our involvement in design reviews of new advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities.
Our specialist multidisciplinary commissioning teams include: Electrical Commissioning, Mechanical Commissioning, Commissioning Leads, Managers, Engineers and Technicians and are experienced in issue resolution, risk elimination and facility uptime.
- Mission critical utilities such as: emergency power, process cooling water, cleanroom environmental control systems, industrial process waste collection & treatment systems, process chemical & gas delivery systems, life safety systems
Project Scopes Include
- Design reviews, commissioning plan development, LEED BD+C certification enhanced commissioning planning & execution, construction integration & sequencing for start-up, pre-functional & functional test script development, functional & performance acceptance testing, training coordination, engineering turnover package reviews & handover administration. Current facilities requirement manual development.
- LotusWorks tailor the commissioning process based on the individual needs of the client - verifying and documenting that the facility and all its systems and assemblies are planned, designed, installed, tested, operated and maintained to meet the needs of the owner.
Benefits experienced when engaging expert Semiconductor Commissioning Teams
planning & project management
- 24/7 Support: Reduction in facility and machine downtime and increased productivity as a direct result of the LotusWorks commissioning process
- Cost Savings: Increased cost savings and no lost time as problems are identified and rectified throughout all stages of the commissioning process
- Integrated Systems Testing: LotusWorks perform sophisticated processes and tests to verify that all facility components work together as an integrated system
- Planning and Project Management: Reduced construction delays due to commissioning input in the design phase, reducing long term spend
- Experienced Technical Teams: LotusWorks also provide Operations & Maintenance teams who can hit the ground running due to familiarisation of the facility, instruments and equipment after the commissioning process has concluded, allowing sustaining work to be carried out quickly and efficiently
- LEED Certification: Commissioning is a requirement for LEED certification. The LotusWorks LEED accredited teams and certified commissioning professionals can assist clients in creating energy efficient facilities and meet environmental standards.
Knowledgeable, Professional & Committed Staff
“I would like to give a special thanks to the LotusWorks team for their support during our recent planned factory shutdown. This was the largest planned impact we have ever attempted on site where we impacted all factories completing multiple individual projects impacting all of our systems with a high amount of complexity and inter-dependencies. LotusWorks teams led a number of these projects and played a key role in their execution. Their knowledge, professionalism and commitment to task was exemplary. Please recognise and thank all that were involved.”
Facility Manager, Client Semiconductor Facility